eComp Consultants provides systems implementation and integration services that leverage and extend your existing systems. Our consultants have many years of design and development experience which enables them to more effectively provide solutions that minimize long term risk and maintenance of highly integrated systems. Some successful projects include:
- Enterprise Content Management
Designed and implemented business strategy and content management system for a 13-volume construction industry product catalog suite, including multi-purposing of single source content to simultaneous print and web publishing.
- Integration of Outage Management System (OMS)
Provided domain expertise and analysis for systems integration project for a electric utility to interface OMS with existing multi-vendor systems, consisting of full life-cycle support from requirements to post-implementation audit.
- Mobile Workforce Management Provided consulting and account management services for vendor of web-based Mobile Workforce Scheduling and Management System, including system architecture, design and implementation support.
- CRM / Mobile Workforce / EDI Integration
Provided Systems Integration and business process consulting services for utility involving SAP CRM, Mobility Mobile Workforce Management and SAP IDE – IBM WebSphere EDI solutions, including assurance of compliance with all regulatory agencies and customer requirements.
- Power Distribution & Transmission Developed an industry award winning set of applications for major Utility company to automate the engineering, design, cost estimating, planning and scheduling of power distribution substation and power transmission network projects.